Cookie Files Policy
1. Cookie files are text files intended for the use on the site, stored in the end device of the service user, containing the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, the storage time for the end device.
2. The website automatically collects only the information contained in the cookie files.
3. The Operator of the service is the entity that places cookies on its user’s end device and has access to them.
4. The service uses the following types of cookies:
- essential cookies that enable the use of services available within the website, e.g. authentication cookies, used for services requiring authentication within the website;
- cookies that ensure security, e.g. ones used to detect fraud of authentication within the website;
- performance cookies that enable the collection of information about the use of the service’s websites;
- functional cookies that facilitate “remembering ” the settings chosen by the user and personalize the user interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or the region of the user’s origin, the font size, the website design, etc.;
- advertising cookies that enable providing the users with advertising content optimally tailored to their interests;
5. The service uses two types of cookies: session and first-party/persistent cookies. The session files are temporary and stored up until you leave the site (by accessing another page, logging out or disabling the browser). The first-party files are stored on the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
7. The changes to the settings in the user’s Web browser may restrict the access to certain functions of the website.
How do I block Google Analytics statistical services?
You can download Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on here.
How to enable and disable cookies of a specific Web browser:
- Google Chrome:
- click the icon on the toolbar,
- select “Settings“,
- at the bottom of the page, click “Show Advanced Settings…“,
- in the “Privacy” section, click “Content Settings“,
- To enable cookies, in the “Cookies” section select “Allow data storage locally (recommended)“. To accept only your cookies, check the box “Block cookies and data from third-party websites,“
- to disable cookies, in the “Cookies” section select “Block attempts to place data from sites on this computer (not recommended)”,
- for more information on the settings offered in the Chrome web browser, please visit the official Google website.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0:
- click “Tools” at the top of the browser window and select “Internet Options“,
- in the “Internet options” window, go to the “Privacy” tab,
- to enable cookies: Set the slider to “Medium” or below,
- to disable cookies: Move the slider to the top to block all cookies,
- when the slider is repositioned, information about the lock level is presented.
There are many different settings for enabling and disabling cookies in Internet Explorer. For more information on other cookie settings offered in Internet Explorer, refer to the Microsoft Web browser for Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
- Mozilla Firefox:
- in the menu bar go to “Tools” and click “Options“,
- select the “Privacy Tab“,
- in the “History” section of the “Firefox Programme” line in the dropdown list, select “Will use the user settings”,
- to enable cookies, the option “Accept cookies” should be selected with the option “Accept cookies from sites”,
- to disable cookies, the “Accept cookies” option should be cleared.
There are miscellaneous settings for enabling and disabling cookies in Mozilla Firefox. For more information on the settings offered in the Firefox Web browser, visit the official website of the Mozilla Foundation.
- click on the browser menu and select “Settings” and then “Preferences“,
- in the “Preferences” window, select the “Advanced” tab,
- from the menu on the left, select “Cookies“,
- to enable cookies, select the option “Accept cookies“,
- to disable cookies, select the option “Never accept cookies“.
There are many different settings for enabling and disabling cookies in the Opera browser. For more information on the settings offered in the Opera Web browser, see the official website of Opera Software.
- click the Settings icon and select “Preferences“,
- select the “Privacy” panel,
- to enable cookies in the “Block cookies” section, select the “Never” option.
- to accept only the cookies of the website you are visiting, select “From third parties s or advertisers” field,
- to disable cookies in the “Block cookies” section, select the “Always” option.
There are many different settings for enabling and disabling cookies in Safari. For more information on the settings offered in the Safari Web browser, visit Apple’s official website.
- All other browsers:
Please check the “Help” section in your browser or contact your browser manufacturer.
How to manage cookies on your mobile phone?
For information on how to manage cookies on your mobile phone, refer to the User manual of the phone.